1. The content and information displayed on this web site ("seashore-resort.com") is the property of Seashore Beach Resort and is collectively referred to as ("Seashore Information", "Seashore", "we", "our" or "us"). The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Seashore Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
2. By using this website you are accepting all the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to each and all of these terms and conditions please do not use the site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change and or modify portions of these terms at any time without notice and, unless otherwise indicated, such changes will become effective immediately; therefore, please check these terms periodically for changes.
3. Seashore's sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Seashore and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Seashore and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
4. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized Seashore representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
5. You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
6. This site may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of this site ("access codes"). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to Seashore, and is provided to you for your business use only. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site's operation or results in commercial benefits of other entities to our detriment.
7. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SEASHORE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. With respect to all communications you make to Seashore regarding Seashore Information including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and Seashore shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) Seashore shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) Seashore shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information. The above is limited only by our commitment and obligations pertaining to your personal information (for more information, please see our Privacy Statement).
9. Seashore Information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. Seashore shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. Seashore reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to Seashore Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
10. If you choose to leave this Seashore site via links to other non-Seashore site, including those of advertisers, Seashore is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because Seashore has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Seashore is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
11. This is a Philippines website and is subject to The Philippines law. Seashore will disclose any information regarding the use of this site including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to Seashore guests, visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others.
13. If you would like to view the privacy practices that govern how we process information about you on Seashore-resort.com please review our Privacy Statement. By using our site, you consent to your personal information being processed as set out in our Privacy Statement.